Monday 17 June 2013

Real Beauty on My Memory card.






Well where did that week go to?  I spent the first half of the week in Dublin and the second half in Connemara and the Burren, hopefully some pictures to follow.  A couple of nights ago I sat down to continue with my edit of the files I took in Antrim a couple of weeks ago while running a Landscape workshop there.  This is Dunluce castle.  There are times when I know I have bagged something special and this evening was not one of them.  The light was fantastic but I really didn’t feel I had hit the nail on the head that evening.  This is not unusual for me.  There have been several occasions when I have come away frustrated that things had not worked out as expected only to find a real beauty on my memory card.  Happily this was one of those nights!
I spent hours putting together the newsletter this week and it goes out my mailing list on Monday.  I can honestly say that it is thought provoking and full of useful information on art, history, Ireland, the creative process and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment